Sunday 15 January 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award!

I have been awarded the Kreativ blogger award by the lovely Mica from http://makeupjunkietv.blogspot.com/ she's a  great blogger you should definitely check out her blog if you haven't already!

I'm really new to blogging and so I very excited about this!
What you have to do :
1.Link back to the person who gave you the award
2.Answer the questions below
3.Award 10 other bloggers and let them know
4.Share 7 random facts about your self

1.Name your favourite song
This is a tough one. I'd have to say don't stop me now by Queen! Its a classic!
2 .Favourite dessert
I'm not a big dessert fan I think my favourite would have to be cheese cake.
3.What ticks you off ?
Lots of things! Bad drivers really get me annoyed though lol.
4.When I'm upset i ..
see my bf, he cheers me up (and its his Birthday today so I should mention him).
5.Favourite pet ?
I love both my cats!
6.Black or white ?
Black definitely.
7.Biggest fear
Tunnels if I'm having to crawl through them. I have a panic attack if I have to do that. Although luckily that doesn't happen very often lol.
8.Everyday attitude
try to think positively what ever you have to face.
9.What is perfection ?
A day with my bf when neither of us have to work.
10.Guilty pleasure
crappy TV.

Random facts
1. I am terrified of people dressed up. Clowns are the worst but Disneyland is like my worst nightmare.
2. I'm a teacher.
3. I can't eat with a metal spoon as I hate the sound it makes on your teeth.
4. I am obsessed with 'Queen' (the band not the royal lol).
5. I was a pescetarian for 2 years ( bacon was my downfall).
6. I love spiders.
7. I think 'Only Fools and Horses' is the best sitcom ever made.

10 Fantastic Bloggers

 

3 comments:

  1. Aww thank you for the mention, you are too sweet! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've awarded you the Kreativ blogger award just follow the instructions on my post. Couldn't comment on you blog 2day for some reason so couldn't let you know :(

      Delete
  2. Awwh thanks for the award! :) Lovely blog too by the way xx

    ReplyDelete