Sunday 8 January 2012

'Blingtone' Eyeshadow Review.

In my December Carmine box I received  the Blingtone eyeshadow in the shade silver screen. You can get it on http://www.myfacecosmetics.co.uk/ for £9.99.
This eyeshadow is a lovely silver glitter. It works great over different colours for a night out. I wore it on new years over a blue eyeshadow and it looked really effective. I love this shadow but wouldn't wear it on its own in the silver however I have seen that they do other colours and I'm sure that they would look lovely as they are.




















Here is a requested swatch. It doesn't come up very well on camera though I'm afraid.

Till next time : )
xx 

2 comments:

  1. That's lovely, gorgeous sparkle. Could u do a swatch of it, please,? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, super pretty!!
    <3

    www.thelipglosslily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete