Saturday 14 January 2012

How to spend a five pound voucher.

I have received three No7 vouchers from boots in the last few weeks and didn't know what to spend them on as I don't usually buy their products. Most of their range is between £7 and £11. I knew I didn't want to spend much over the £5 you get with the voucher because I didn't know if I even liked any of the products. Some of the cheapest things in their range are their nail polishes. I had a quick look and spotted a gorgeous one. Black and sparkly. Exactly my kind of thing! And I love it! Its a nice big bottle and has a lovely brush for quick and easy application. All it needs is two coats for a great look and it drys really quickly.





















I think I will definitely be spending the rest of my vouchers on more polishes from the range.
Till next time : )
 xx

11 comments:

  1. I always stock up on make up wipes with those vouchers, but I will probably check out the nail varnish next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a £5 No7 voucher and didn't know what to buy with it, thanks for the nail polish tip :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Colour! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey hun I've awarded you the creative blogger award check my blog for info xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Tried the makeup wipes which are awesome! give them a go. I'm also curious to try their new BB cream but not sure

    xoxox

    www.es-jaymakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always go for a nail polish when I have a voucher. You should check out their brushes too, the contour brush is very similar to the mac 217!! :-)

    If anyone has the time check out my blog:
    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love the £5 off vouchers
    I'd really recommend the skin illuminator, it's SUCH a nice cream highlighter, such a good consistency.
    With my vouchers I bought a couple of the eyeliners, a couple nail polishes and their BB cream! Need to stop being lured in by the vouchers
    That nail polish is gorgeous! Gonna keep my eye out for that next timexxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colour! I usually go for the polishes or a make-up brush with the No7 vouchers :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Their liquid eyeliners are quite nice too, but I always spend those vouchers on nail varnish too - I would probably never buy them full price!

    Thank you for the comment to my blog too, followed :)

    rach-cakes.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Their liquid eyeliners, creme touch powder & illuminator concealer are all fantastic! There is always a decent amount of No7 make-up stashed away in my make up bag :) Lovely nail polish!

    Stephie x

    stephie-in-wonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete