Monday 13 February 2012

My Style Icons!

Hey thought I would do something a bit different today and share with you a few people I look up to in terms of fashion. They are quite varied, and when I was looking at them something became clear. I like clean, simple, casual clothes, and people who dress their own way and don't really follow the crowd.
 
1) Florence from Florence and the machine.
I think she is beautiful, classy and has an effortless style and glamour!
I especially love that she does her own thing and clearly just wears things because she likes them!

 

2) Bella Swan (Twilight).
Don't worry I do understand that Bella is not a real person and is in fact just a character but I love her simple casual style. You can't say she doesn't look great in the films even though she is mostly just wearing hoodies, plain tops and jeans! That takes serious style! I also had to include a picture of the stunning wedding dress. I know it is a marmite dress But I adore it! So classy and different to the strapless marangues you normally see! I also love the vintage feel to the sleeves and the laced back.


                                         
                  



















3) Emma Watson
I think everyone sees Emma as a style icon now. Her great sense of style is well documented. I admire her brave decision with her change in hair style and I love her simple vintage style of dressing!



 
















4) Fearne Cotton
Last but not least the beautiful Fearne! I have loved her sense of style for years. Cute accessories, band t-shirts, simple dresses, and stunningly simple make up. She looks as though she gets up throws on her clothes and somehow always manages to look amazing! Wish I could do that!

 


 


I hope you guys enjoyed this post. let me know your current style icons! I would love to hear from you!
Till next time : )
xxx

10 comments:

  1. Emma Watson is definitely a favourite of mine! She's absolutely amazing <3

    Florence is gorgeous as well, so unique!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma is amazing <3

    I am hosting Boticca.com giveaway currently, where you can win $100 worth of jewelery and bags...Just click the link below...I'll wait for you there :)

    Enter Boticca.com giveaway and win $100
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Fearne! Definatly would like to own her wardrobe!

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Florence and FEARNE, I've just today done a post featuring Fearnes style for less ;) got very excited when I saw her on here!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Florence and Emma, I would gladly swap my wardrobe for either of theirs! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love fearnes style!
    ive awarded you a lovely blog award :) x

    http://c-a-tmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, I've awarded you the lovely blog award, check out my blog for info :-)

    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post!

    I you would love to see what I got in my package from ettika.com..
    post-ettika♥mfashionfreak

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love each and every style icon! I wish my wardrobe had such a wide range!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, Florence and Emma, two of the greatest people on Earth! I love them to bits...I think we'll get along! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete